

On Canada day I didn't do anything to crazy in the day, just lounged around at home. In the evening Mr.Curious and I went out and watch some fire works...the fireworks were AMAZING!! - I dont know about you but I would think it would be pretty cool if, instead of waiting for the 1 minute finale with all the crazy fireworks, they should do that all through the show...HOW AMAZING WOULD THAT BE!
I joined an LSAT prep course that took up both my Friday and Saturday morning. It was the first of the classes and we were actually given a pre-test to see where we are at, our stregnths and weaknesses. Boy did I find this extremely hard and did very poorly. I am a bit dissapointed but the course is 3 months long, 3 days a week ...and so I am positive there will be def improvement...I never studied before for this - so I guess its ok to do poorly although it has added some extra stress on my shoulders. After these long days of being tested I decided to get a pedicure with my friends................that was most def relaxing and I suddenly felt stress free haha!
Today I went to an amusement park and I seemed to have burnt my shoulders and back...OUCHY!!! I should have put that 50 sunblock because it was definately needed! Tonight me and Mr. Curious were missing each other so we got together and relaxed outside ...I was feeling pretty tired but I knew he'd pick up my spirits - well I hoped, the strong sun really took its tole. Mr.Curious had an idea because he saw me stare in the sky...he said lets go the airport and watch the planes takeoff/land...and that is exactly what we did and how I ended my long weekend.
Tomorrow is back to work - ugh... and back to school...its my first official 'learning' day so I will def blog about it!
I hope you all had a wonderful and safe long weekend.......but now it is time for me to rest.
Goodnight bloggers!
Thank you for your kind comment, and I love your blog, too! Don't worry about the LSAT test, especially since you haven't studied yet! I am studying law and I love it. It sounds like you had a great day!
ReplyDeleteawww thats sweet! you and mr.curious find creativity in the simpliest things thats how it should be:) I wish you luck on the LSATS!
ReplyDelete"if at first you don't succeed try, try again!"
bye for now:)
awww i wanna watch the planes take off that's so cute :) Also, goodluck steph if you work hard you will succeed :D
ReplyDeletewatching the airplanes seems like such a neat idea :) and the pictures you got are beautiful!!
ReplyDelete