Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm sorry, Dr..what?

So I'm going to blog about something that drives me crazy in a funny/weird way about Mr.Curious...and I'm not sure if all guys do this or not........but sometimes I just want to scream when he does.

I know that sometimes, well from time to time...with life and all its stress I always have something to say like 'my head hurts' or 'mr curious, my throat hurts' or maybe 'ahhh my throat hurts'. Maybe I'm a bit of a hypocondria where I think something is always wrong with me. When my head hurts I automatically think worst case scenario...and yes sometimes I do result in everyones little friend called google but hey sometimes you jus can't help it

ANYWAYS...none the less...Mr Curious response is always the same thing...he thinks I over look things and it is sometimes in my head. For example, if I decide to go to the doctors for a headache, and by chance my doctor will say well you know you might need glasses or its your jaw that can be causing these pains - check your eyes and if thats not it we will see what else. When I leave and update this to mr curious, he response is 'you dont need to go to the doctors for that - you could have just asked mr.curious'. When I mention anything about not feeling well, he DIAGNOSES me as if he has gone to med school and has some sort of credential. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY..and he knows it.....which makes him want to do it more... as I am typing this out, I can literally hear him say 'do you need dr. curious advice?' My response never changes..........'YOUR NOT A DOCTOR'


Anyways.....this is just one of those random things I felt like blogging about...

Goodnight :)

3 comments:

  1. Aw that would annoy me too! Keep going to the doc when you think you need to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA that's hilarious! My mom is the same...ohhh you're fine just take an advil, meanwhile I had a fever of 39.5 and swollen glands ahaha I guess Mr. Curious want's his sweetheart to be healthy b.c he doesn't wan't you to worry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that's cute S. Mr curious knows best ;) haha

    ReplyDelete