Friday, July 16, 2010

A woman's gotta do what a woman has to do!

So today I had a pretty good and long day. I had summer school in the morning, then lunch and manage to fit some time in to paint my nails. When I got to the nail salon I really had to peeeeee......but I held it in - I'm not sure why I just didn't use the nail salons washroom. Anyways 2 hours pass and still haven't made it to the washroom but begin driving downtown to my LSAT course. Anyways at this point ...I really have to pee......I get to class early and ask two male class mates if they know where the washroom is on the floor we were on. They told me out side the classroom door there are two keys one for the girls washroom and one for the guys washroom. I took the girls washroom key and proceeded to the washroom...I tried for 10 minutes to unlock the door and it wouldn't open. This anxciousness contributed to the fact that at this point I REALLY needed to go to the washroom. I went back into the class room, and told the guys the door wouldn't open.....hoping one would come and try. THEY DIDNT REALLY CARE. So I went back on my own.......and I took the GUYS washroom key and unlocked the guys washroom and saw something........A SUPER CLEAN QUIET TWO STALL WASHROOM WITH TWO URINALS. I quickly realized it was not a private bathroom (so whats with the need for the keys?) I did my buisness as quick as possible because I was afraid if someone were to come in.....I gave my hands a wash...and as I open the door another guy was walking towards the washroom. Now did he see me come out of the males washroom? not sure.......but at that point I was just relieved and the good news is...the guy that saw me wasn't in my class so I knew I wouldn't have to deal with his thoughts while we are trying to learn logical games...PHEW.

Other then that.........I have been busy with life, I am enoying the weather.....and I miss all my bloggers!!

S.

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha I would have done the same! That is sooo frustrating especially when you have to waste more time unlocking the washroom door haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaah thats funny! :) well I would have done that too don't ya worry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL You know you really have to pee when you are willing to use the guys washroom! Glad you made it:)

    ReplyDelete