Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Time to my self!

Lately, I have been crazy busy with life and what not like the rest of you all but today I found time for myself. After an extremely long day ...I decided to go swimming alone...I spent about 45 minutes doing laps back and forth. I could feel all my muscles in my body working hard - IT FELT GREAT! Even though after my 45 minute swim I was feeling tired but still did not want to get out of the pool...so I just sat on the steps and watched a couple of kids chase each other under water...it was cute I must say.
Even though I wasn't doing anything, time was passing by really fast...so I stepped out and relaxed in the sauna for another 20 minutes...it was so relaxing. After 20 minutes went by I thought to myself shooot...I gotta go...its 10:30 pm...and I have tons of home work to do for both courses. By the time I got home...I barely did anything but take a shower and attempt to look at a couple of questions for my LSAT course. I managed to answer a few...are they right? I will see Thursday night. I got stuck on this one question where it asked you put television shows in order from the most popular to the least popular. The question got way too complex and I suddenly realized ...I need way more time than what I have right now and aside from all this I felt tired.

Anyways, this is just one of those random thought blogs that I thought I'd share...Good night everyone xox.

4 comments:

  1. Everyone needs time to themselves...Sounds like you enjoyed yourself...

    XOXO
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put television shows in order? It doesnt dawn on me as an LSAT question. I don't get some of these questions! lol, I wish you all the luck. But your a smart cookie you will do well:)... I hope you enjoyed all the relaxation you can get !

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes nothing is more imortant then making a little me time:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, "me" time is the most important! When I want "me" time I play the piano, watch a movie or workout at home lol just to get my mind off of everything around me. Anyway, I wish you the all the best in your LSAT course, if you strive to succeed you will :)

    ReplyDelete