Hello my bloggers,
This year, as I have mentioned before I have applied to Law Schools in Ontario. The LSAT is mandatory, and is weighed heavily on your acceptance to a law school. I was having mixed feelings about how ready I was for the December testing, although I needed to write the test because it is the last chance to be looked at for September 2011 admission.
Anyways, today was LSAT day all around the world. The test started at 830 a.m and I had to be at the center at 7:30 am in London. I was up so early, like 6...I know for many that might be reasonable - but no not me. I couldn't fall asleep until 2ish.
With all the craziness I have had going on in the last month, plus trying to study for the LSAT, I have been feel really stressed. I felt like I have had so much on my plate lately, that I need a break from it all.
So today in my testing room, there was about 45 other students in the classroom. It was a very strict setting. We were not allowed to have cellphones WITH US AT ALL. We were not allowed to bring out jackets in the room - they needed to stay outside in the hallway on the floor, you know where they can possibly go missing. We were all in assigned seat (I was seat 218). We are only allowed to go to the washroom on break, unless it is an emergency, but you do not get extra time. This rules are strict, but they depicted efficiency and organization.
I have to think of alternatives for September, if I will not be attending any law school. I am planning on applying to some places, a place where I can gain experience, I have a few places in mind, so hopefully something works out. Of course, my dream would be lawschool in September.
Although, today's experience was so difficult. I want to stay positive, but if needed, I will write the LSAT in June for September 2012. I was running out of time in each section, so when the proctor said 5 minutes left for section (whatever section I was on), the letter C suddenly became the answer for the left over questions. The experience was good, I'm glad that I did take the test today, so I am prepared if I need to write again. Prior to today, I wasn't really sure what to expect, in terms of administrative work. I also talked to many students who recommended great tutoring programs that I may look into, who knows. I also feel like I can take a little breather for a little while in terms of LSAT studying. We don't find out our scores until January!
As stressful as it was, and costly it was to apply to lawschool and to write the exam, I know that there is a plan for me...and whatever it is, I know God will help me through it.
As for now, I am extremely tired, I am going to visit my grandparents for their anniversary and I am going to SLEEP! I am exhausted!
S.
Congrats on getting through it!
ReplyDeleteThat must be stressful to still have to wait on the scores though, I took my nursing final for the semester and just waiting 4 hours seemed like forever.
Hope you did well :)