Sunday, October 10, 2010

thanks giving

Hello Bloggers!
Happy thanksgiving to everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend.

So far I am. This morning I took a flight out @ 530 am to visit my grandparents in Nothern Ontario. I am on 3 hours of sleep but as tired as I am, I don't think I'll be going to bed soon! My grandfather is really ill and I an currently waiting for his nurse to come by for his check up. After that I will be going to the casino with him, he loooves his keno!! LOL. I don't have a blast at the casino but that's probably because I can only gamble 10 dollars.

I've been pretty bored all day though because my grandfather slept all day - we usuallŸ play cards, and it would get pretty competitive. I have a lot of cousins who also live here but I'm not sure where everyone is.

The good news is, I just got the internet on my blackberry but its sooo hard to adjust. I have had the time to learn today. I am still trying to figure out how too read blogs ...I can't find them on my phone. Actually...it took me awhile to find out how to blog this lol.

Anyways that's all for now!!

S.

1 comment:

  1. Happy thanks giving to you too!!! .. Thats amazing that your spending time with your Grandfather, Trust me.. he appreciates that more than anything in the world. He will always be Thankful for that.

    and as for blogging from your phone thats amazing!!!! I wish I had that option.. once you get the hang of it, it should be such a great quality to have to have on the blackberry! haha

    ReplyDelete