Saturday, September 25, 2010

whoa so longg!!

Hi everyone,

I know its been such a long time since I last posted anything...I have been and still am so busy!!!!! But I am just in one of those moods to type away...
So my LSAT course is coming to an end... I am not as prepared as I expected to be but I have 2 and half months left...ITS GOING TO BE SERIOUS STUDY TIME!
I quit one of my jobs 3 weeks ago...my last official day was Tuesday... which means I now have more time to study for the LSAT. I am still trying to complete my undergrad .....but I'm sooo close!!

Last month I went for an MRI because my head is constantly hurting but I just got the results in yesterday and everything is fine. My doctor thinks its a variety of things such as stress (I have been feeling stressed about so many things lately), constantly reading, and TMJ. Both my family doctor and dentist recommend I start going for massages. So I did............YESTERDAY......and it was so relaxing...it was costly but I am planning on continuing this hah! I also went out for dinner last night with two girlfriends I haven't seen in a couple of months. It was sooo nice to dine and laugh!

Today was another pretty special day.....I went on a helicopter ride with my nephew. There was a place, not too far from me, that was offering helicopter rides ...it was 12 minutes long. It was beautiful, such a different experience than a plane thats for sure...10000 times better!! As for tonight...I am staying in...I am exhausted, I want to read a bit, and relax

Anyways other then that I hope everyone reading this is doing extremely well and are not to stress with things.

Talk soon

S.

2 comments:

  1. a helicopter ride sounds like so much fun!!
    hope your studying goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool! u went on a helicopter ride, now thats an expirience!

    ReplyDelete