
Today I feel like blogging about something that often bothers me. All of us in life are faced with obstacles that are difficult or feel difficult to over come. Many of us, can put a smile on our faces and try to cope with what we have. Alot of us try not to talk about our personal life with those who maybe 'outsiders', which to them, they probably feel like you have it all. The reason I think that...is because it is evident by their attitude and expressions towards your life.
I saw something very powerful on the internet and decided to save it, it said "Don't Compare your life with others, you have no idea what their journey is all about". This is so true and so powerful. I dont like to tell people how they should think but...I do think people should consider this before judging someones personal life. I come from a world that I am blessed in the sense to come home to family, to be given the opportunity to go to school and what not but I am most definately faced with obstacles. Like many, I choose not to talk about my obstacles on my lifes course except to really close friends, and therefore for those who see me from the 'outside' world see a shield. Many people place an invisable shield which blocks out the ability to express their obstacles or paths in their own journey. I think this is totally ok and acceptable...what I don't think is okay though is those outsiders always judging because they don't truly know that persons journey nor do they need to know.
Your life is your life, my life is my life......all that should really matter is living it, loving it, and learning from it. What makes you happy, is all that really matters, what other people have to say or judge is rooted from the unhappiness in their life. As hard as it maybe, the important thing is, never feel discourage or bothered my the judgement of others on your life journey.
Anyways, that was on my mind..........on a different note...today was a long day for me at work, but I was happy to be headed home, but got completely soaked from the rainy weather. I am happy to finally be home, but am toooo lazy to do laundry...I desperately need to start it lol.
Tomorrow is my mommy's birthday...and the first day of the LSAT prep course I joined. Although I am skipping out on the course and will re-make it on Friday because we are going for dinner :)
S.
good luck on the LSAT -- and you are absolutely right, everyone's journey is their own and you can never begin to know...
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Kiki
Very True!
ReplyDeletelol I commented before but I don't think it went...I just said that you're very right...no 1 should judge a book by its cover!
ReplyDelete