Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend!

Happy Easter to Everyone, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, I know I did!

This weekend, I went away to visit my extended family members. It was pretty far, but definately worth it, after seeing the faces of my wonderful grand - parents! The city they live in, is fairly small, and most definately different from what I am use to, so a little adjusting is ovbiously necessary. Over all, it was a great weekend, well spent!

What did you do for this past long weekend?

I officially completed my under-grad, and my marks for this year have been posted! Part of me is soo estatic, but part of me is sad that this chapter of my life is closed. Not because of the school work involved, but the experiences that have occured during this time.

Any who, this summer, I plan to work hard, but play hard :). I want to enjoy this summer, by doing lots of things, to doing, nothing on some days,to doing random things, to trying new things and of course enjoying the nice weather (hopefully - depending on how mother nature wants to treat us).

Mr. Curious, and our close friends are thinking of playing volleyball for the summer (I believe it will be indoor). It is one of those things, 'new things'. The reason I say 'new things' is because I am not sporty at all, and do not know the rules of the game, or any game for that matter. It will be fun! However, as lovely as my friends are, and Mr.Curious, they are good at the game - and may place pressure on me...I'll have to post an update to let everyone know how that goes when it starts :P...should be fun :) I'm excited!

Oh you know what I do plan on doing alot this summer, is SHOP! Shop in the malls, downtown, and on line. However, there is one small tinsy problem, I spend my money before I make it - I guess that's what a credit card is for ! I can't wait to go summer shopper!

Will write soon

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. booyyyy do I love this post you know why ! 90 percent of it involves me! woooooo hoooo!!!!!! I will be sure to accompany you in all those events!!

    P.s. your grandpa is absolutely adorable... and Im gladd you had an overall great time there, I'm sure your grandparents still have smiles on their faces!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete